UCLS affiliates mainly communicate their work through working papers and peer-reviewed journal articles.
UCLS researchers in media
149 missade chanser att belysa Sveriges största utmaning
Source: Näringslivets medieinstitut 2021-09-08
Utvandringen i Bildningspodden med Mounir Karadja och Dag Blanck
Source: Redaktör 2021-09-03
Upper Secondary Education: Access, Choices and Graduation
Source: Skolporten 2021-08-10
TEMA: Hur klarar vi den ökande långtidsarbetslösheten?
Source: Arbetsförmedlingen 2021-06-29
Elever presterar bättre när betyg blir viktigare
Source: Uppsala universitet 2021-06-28
Economics, Political Science and Law
UCLS brings together researchers from Department of Economics, Department of Government and Department of Law at Uppsala University. The Department of Economics serves as host institution for the center.
UCLS focuses on a number of broad research themes:
- Unemployment and social protection
- Technical change and the labor market
- Labor market institutions and employment relations
- Earnings, education and inequality.
- Immigration, integration, and segregation
- Political participation and inequality
- Gender, health and family policies